IBG Training and Hiring Engineers Program – Tuition
Our flagship training and hiring program. IBG provides training and hires based off of performance in the training.
FAQs can be found here FAQ
Mobile runs the world. So does Middleware . Everyone wants an app, but thats just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our Mobile/Middleware program not only takes you from beginner to professional, but it also supply you with an internship at one of our partner companies upon completion of the program. We guarantee that every student that completes our mobile program will get a new position within 1 year of completion.
This program starts with series of online training classes, which allow us to determine who is serious about the program. From there, we choose the individuals we would like to hire and offer employment.
NOTE: Upon initial registration there will be no material in this class. Students must (1) attend informational webinar (to be scheduled based on your registration) (2) sign up for our webinar (3) complete all paperwork/agreements before having access to any of the details of this course, including the application form, linked here Download Form
Individuals participate by paying all tuition up front. There is zero obligation to work for IBG upon completion, and the student can immediately become a high-paid independent consultant.
If you already have tech skills, go through our recruiting and staffing arm at email@example.com
For all questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development tasks.
- Over 156 lectures and over 1,000 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Middleware, cloud, application servers,N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current mobile development and testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
- Job Guarantee within 1 year of completion
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Three Training options available (a) zero up-front cost training and hiring/placement with employment exclusivity to IBG for 4 years (b) monthly tuition with no employment exclusivity to IBG . Payments on tuition begin after candidate has begun work.
Free Application Fee
tuition pricing provided
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2000 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3245
- Assessments Yes
- I.T. Engineering Basics
- I.T. Environment Basics
- Object oriented programming 1
- Object oriented programming 2
- Object oriented programming 3
- Object oriented programming 4
- Object oriented programming 5
- Object oriented programming 6
- Object oriented programming 7
- Object oriented programming 8
- Object oriented programming 9
- Object oriented programming 10
- java data structures
- Basic java 1
- Basic java 2
- Basic java 3
- Advanced java
- Beginners Android
- Android SDK
- Native application development
- SDLC 1
- SDLC 2
- Agile vs waterfall
- Agile vs waterfall advanced
- Beginners Unix
- Beginners Unix 2
- Intermediate Unix
- Advanced Unix
- Beginners android
- Beginners WebSphere
- Beginners WebSphere
- Basic Troubleshooting Topics
- Advanced Troubleshooting Topics
- Advanced Troubleshooting Topics 2
- Interview Mastery