PRO Front End Developer
The user interface, or front end of an application is the single most important component. The reason is simple–the front end represents the interaction point between your customers and your business. If the front end is bad, many potential customers will not engage. IBG’s front end course teaches the beginning, intermediate, and advanced topics of front end design, and allows students to seamlessly move from inexperienced designer to professional enterprise front-end developer (commanding at 6-figure salary) .
Students that complete the training will receive a Front End Developer certification
- Over 120 lectures and 1500 hours of content!
- Graphic Design software included
- Students learn and implement design principles for web and mobile.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2000 hours
- Students 2189
- Assessments Yes