Training and Hiring Program – Get Hired by IBG or Repay when work starts
Our flagship training and hiring program. IBG provides training and hires internally based on performance in the training.
More information and FAQ can be found here FAQ
Code runs the world. So does Middleware . Everyone wants an app, but thats just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our Mobile/Middleware program not only takes you from beginner to professional, but it also supply you with an internship at one of our partner companies upon completion of the program. We guarantee that every student that completes our mobile program will get a new position within 1 year of completion.
This program starts with series of online training classes, which allow us to determine who is serious about the program. From there, we choose the individuals we would like to hire and offer employment with IBG.
NOTE: Upon initial registration there will be no material in this class. Students must (1) attend informational webinar (to be scheduled based on your registration) (2) sign up for our webinar (3) complete all paperwork/agreements before having access to any of the details of this course, including this application form Download Form
IBG will hire a percentage of the students directly, based on service levels.
Those that are not hired internally can participate by paying zero tuition up front, completing the training, then re-paying tuition only after you have landed a tech job. This option costs the student $160,000.00 which they will begin paying only after they land a job.
As part of the Training and Hiring program, IBG will directly hire a percentage of all candidates.
If you already have tech skills, go through our recruiting and staffing arm at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all questions, contact email@example.com
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development tasks.
- Over 156 lectures and over 1,000 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Middleware, cloud, application servers,N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current mobile development and testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
- Job Guarantee within 1 year of completion
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Three Training options available (a) free training and hiring/placement with employment exclusivity to IBG for 4 years (b) monthly tuition with no employment exclusivity to IBG.
Free Application Fee
tuition pricing provided
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2000 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1504
- Assessments Yes