Richard Allen Veterans Tech Training Program
IBG Software has partnered with the Community Development Corporation (CDC) at The Park to deliver world-class training and workforce development programs for veterans. we are proud and thankful for the service our veterans have provided. Their loyalty and sacrifice have helped build this wonderful land of ours. This program is created in the name of Richard Allen, man with a tremendous passion for assisting Veterans any area possible. Collectively, through this program, we will create billions of dollars in job opportunities and economic impact every year for Veterans.
There are many U.S. veterans with limited work experience. They often encounter significant difficulty finding good employment opportunities and this often leaves them facing significant financial difficulty and sub-standard living conditions. The sole purpose of this program is to create a surge of economic mobility for VETERANS that would otherwise not have the opportunity. This opportunity is provided via advanced training and placement assistance for in-demand, high-paying jobs in technology and software development. IBG/CDC commits to provide training, mentorship, interview preparation, and apprenticeship opportunities for all participants. All students that complete the program will be added to our training and hiring pipeline and be recruited for job opportunities.
This is an intense, 6 month program, designed to get students all the tools they need to succeed as mobile application / java software developers.
Please sign up at this link. Richard Allen Veterans Tech Training Application Form
Students that complete will obtain an IBG Technical Certification
This training program costs $40,000.00 per student, and this is part of the reason why so many cannot get the jobs that require this training. As part of the Richard Allen Vet Tech program, IBG/CDC Subsidizes the full cost of the program for each individual–candidates are evaluated for eligibility before being granted enrollment.
Mobile runs the world. So does Middleware. Everyone wants an app or needs software developers– but thats just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our Mobile/Middleware program not only helps take veterans from novice to professional, but it also supply them with the tools they need to land great, high-paying jobs in technology!
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development tasks.
- Over 50 lectures and over 240 hours of content
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Middleware, cloud, application servers,N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current mobile development and testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
To get started, join this class send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and send a writeup explaining why you should be chosen to be a part of the program.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1278
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction – Copy
- I.T. engineering basics – Copy
- I.T. environment basics – Copy
- object oriented programming 1 – Copy
- object oriented programming 2 – Copy
- object oriented programming 3 – Copy
- object oriented programming 4 – Copy
- introduction to enterprise java – Copy
- java data structures – Copy
- rules of java – Copy
- intermediate java – Copy
- advanced java
- beginners android – Copy
- android sdk – Copy
- native application development – Copy
- sdlc – Copy
- agile vs waterfall
- beginners android – Copy
- intermediate android – Copy
- advanced android
- programming best practices – Copy
- programming assignments 1-30 – Copy
- team- based app development – Copy
- enterprise provisioning – Copy
- project management – Copy
- project completion – Copy
- interview dynamics – Copy
- interview prep – Copy
- interview questions – Copy
- interview mastery – Copy