T.R.A.P. Tech Program (25 + Years Old – WorldWide) – $2,499.00
please contact email@example.com for more details.
There are millions of high-paying tech jobs out there that cannot be filled, and millions of people that need better-paying jobs. The trap tech program fills the gap! No longer does a candidate need to take on tens of thousands of dollars in student loans and complete college, only to find out that he/she is still under-qualified for many great-paying jobs!
T.R.A.P Tech is a program offered by the International Technology Development Program, an official 501(c)3 non-profit established to create billions of dollars in economic impact by training AND placing individuals from economically disadvantaged situations into high-paying tech jobs. No college education required! Our Nonprofit subsidizes a vast majority of the training expenses so that students 25+ can afford it.
T.R.A.P. stands for (T)raining (R)esponsible (A)dvanced (P)professionals. Through this program, IBG Software delivers world-class training and workforce development programs for candidates aged 25+ at a cost of $2499.00. This demographic generally has limited work experience and encounters significant difficulty finding good employment opportunities. The sole purpose of the T.R.A.P. Tech program is to create a surge of economic mobility for candidates that would otherwise not have the opportunity. This opportunity is provided via advanced training and placement assistance for in-demand, high-paying jobs in technology and software development. IBG commits to provide training, mentorship, interview preparation, and apprenticeship opportunities for all participants. All students that complete the program will be added to our training and hiring pipeline and be recruited for job opportunities.
This is an intense, 4-month program, designed to get students all the tools they need to succeed as mobile application / java software developers.
Please sign up at this link. Trap Tech Application Form
Students that complete will obtain a Developer Certification and get job placement assistance
This training program is worth $75,000.00 per student, and this is part of the reason why so many cannot get the jobs that require this training. As part of the T.R.A.P. Tech program, IBG Subsidizes a large portion of program for each individual–candidates are evaluated for eligibility before being granted enrollment.
Mobile runs the world. So does Middleware. Blockchain is quickly becoming a global force. Everyone wants an app, but thats just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our Mobile/Middleware program not only takes you from beginner to professional, but it also supplies you with the tools you need to land a great job in technology!
Students that complete this program will receive a mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development and blockchain development tasks.
- Over 50 lectures and over 240 hours of content
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Middleware, cloud, application servers,N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn Blockchain development, smart contract development, testing, and crypto currency development/testing
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is created based on in-demand mobile development and testing trends in the job market.
- Practical assignments are issued at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
To get started, join this class send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and send a writeup explaining why you should be chosen to be a part of the program.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1267
- Assessments Yes
- I.T. engineering basics Copy Copy
- I.T. environment basics Copy Copy
- object oriented programming 1 Copy Copy
- object oriented programming 2 Copy Copy
- object oriented programming 3 Copy Copy
- object oriented programming 4 Copy Copy
- introduction to enterprise java Copy Copy
- java data structures Copy Copy
- rules of java Copy Copy
- intermediate java Copy Copy
- advanced java Copy Copy
- beginners android Copy Copy
- android sdk Copy Copy
- native application development Copy Copy
- sdlc Copy Copy
- agile vs waterfall Copy Copy
- beginners android Copy Copy
- intermediate android Copy Copy
- advanced android Copy Copy
- programming best practices Copy Copy
- programming assignments 1-30 Copy Copy
- team- based app development Copy Copy
- enterprise provisioning Copy Copy
- project management Copy Copy
- project completion Copy Copy
- interview dynamics Copy Copy
- interview prep Copy Copy
- interview questions Copy Copy
- interview mastery Copy Copy