Fast Track | Guaranteed Job
1. First, fill out student details details here HERE.
2. Next, Pay for IBG Fast-TRACK at the “Buy This Course” link above. If you do not have an account on the site, you will be required to register with the website. Once you have completed the payment, you will get an automated email with all course joining details.
3. Note: There are no class materials hosted on this site. When you pay on this site, you will not be able to access resources on this site. Your enrollment email will include all details on how to join the 2x weekly webinars. It will also include details on how to join our class Learning Management System called PIAZZA.
If you are a VET and want a discount, go to this link Fast Track – Veterans Payment Site
Check our recent introductory lecture here
Check some recent news coverage on our non-profit programs.
There are over 2.0 Million Mobile and full stack developer and Full Stack jobs open in the U.S. alone.
Most companies are hiring tech workers and firing manual workers.
By 2023 there will be over 4.5 million open Mobile/Full Stack development jobs.
Those that do not have in-demand mobile skills will get left behind.
What side are you on?
This is our Fast-Track Training with Guaranteed Tech Job Placement. Rolling admissions. We understand people have a hard time training while also trying to transition into a new career field, so we want to keep you in the training at no additional cost until you pass. Training lasts 1-2 months and is designed so that fast learners can complete the program quickly, and slow-learners can take their time and re-take the class for no charge, if necessary. When all work has been completed, you are fully employable. This class costs $1499.00. Unlike college, you work until you are complete, and there is no “failure”.
If you have a night job, keep it, all lectures are recorded so you can watch them any time and keep up with your class.
If you are unable to complete the material in time, you continue to work until you are done. Once you are done with the work, you go into interview prep and immediate job placement activities until you are hired. If you do not complete the work, you will not be provided job placement assistance. If you are a veteran, send in your DD214 to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be admitted at half or no cost, depending on funding. Average salaries are $70,000 to $100,000 per year. Call us at 866-611-3604 x 333 if you have any additional questions. Please make sure you have read all the questions and answers before calling, as we have very high call volumes.
- Our flagship monthly full stack and mobile skills hiring program.
- This is not like UDEMY or other online learning.
- All lectures are LIVE.
- Teaching Assistants are LIVE.
- 20 + Assignments.
- Full TA staff.
- When you complete successfully you will be well on your way to becoming a great software engineer and getting a great job.
This training is part of our non-profit organization called the Information Technology Development Program. We are a registered 501(c)3 in the state of Delaware, and we are obsessed with lowering the opportunity gap by delivering in-demand technology skills training at free or significantly reduced rates. Think of us as being like goodwill, but for technology training.
Upon completion of all requirements, you will be guaranteed job placement assistance until you are hired..
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 320 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1004
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Software Engineering Crash Course : Coverage Areas
List of all topics covered in this course