FREE | COVID-19 TRAINING | No Guaranteed Placement
Note, this class does not provide or guarantee job placement or job placement assistance. This class is offered completely free as a service to the community in light of the COVID-19 crisis. We think everyone needs tech skills, regardless of their interests.
Our Fast Track program provides the guaranteed job and certification Click to lear more here.
Pressing “TAKE THIS COURSE” will NOT enroll you in this class. Please follow these instructions for registration. If you do not complete the enrollment form at the link below, you will not be admitted to the course.
1. Fill out enrollment details HERE
2. You will be sent an email with all enrollment details
3. Note: There are no class materials are hosted on this site. When you pay on this site, you will not be able to access resources on this site. Your enrollment email will include all details on how to join the 2x weekly webinars and how to join our class Learning Management System, called PIAZZA.
Note, this program does not provide hiring or job placement assistance. If you want guaranteed job placement, register and pay for the fast-track program here
There are over 2.0 Million Mobile and full stack developer and Full Stack jobs open in the U.S. alone.
Most companies are hiring tech workers and firing manual workers.
By 2022 there will be over 3.5 million open Mobile development jobs.
Those that do not have in-demand mobile skills will get left behind.
What side are you on?
Please check out a sample lecture from our paid fast-track program, which guarantees job placement. Note the COVID-19 program covers similar material but does not provide job placement assistance or a certification.
Check some recent news coverage on our non-profit programs.
This is our 4-6 month training program. Students are taught all topics covered in our fast-track program but this class is more conceptual than hands-on. This course does not offer job placement.
If you have a night job, keep it, all lectures are recorded so you can watch them any time and keep up with your class. Note: This class fills up fast. You will be notified if you are on the waitlist for the next class.
Our flagship monthly full stack and mobile skills program. This is not like UDEMY or other online learning. All lectures are LIVE. Teaching Assistants are LIVE. 60 + Assignments. Full TA staff.
This training and many others are part of our non-profit organization called the Information Technology Development Program. We are a registered 501(c)3 in the state of Delaware, and we are obsessed with lowering the opportunity gap by delivering in-demand technology skills training at free or significantly reduced rates. Think of us as being like goodwill, but for technology training.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 200 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1266
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Software Engineering Crash Course : Coverage Areas
List of all topics covered in this course
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Introduction to SDLC
- Advanced SDLC
- On The Job Technologies
- Java Fundamentals
- Software Architecture
- N-Tiered Applications
- Troubleshooting Middleware Systems
- Mobile Revolution
- Android Topics
- Android App Development End to End
- Troubleshooting Mobile Systems
- Key Mobile and Middleware Terminology
- Preparing for the Interview
- Resume Preparation
- Advanced Interview Strategies
- First Month on the the Job
- Redux Introduction
- React Native Project Set Up
- React Native Best Practices
- React Native Interivew Questions
- Redux Design Patterns
- Redux Best Practices