IBG Full Stack Trap Tech/Trap Vets Program 12 Week with Guaranteed Job Placement within 6 months
IBG Software is proud and thankful for the service our veterans have provided. Their loyalty and sacrifice have helped build this wonderful land of ours. This program is part of our flagship TRAP Tech Software Engineering training program, where VETS are training with NON-VET Students for a duration of 12 weeks or 320 hours.
Check some recent news coverage on our non-profit programs.
There are many U.S. veterans with limited work experience. They often encounter significant difficulty finding good employment opportunities and this often leaves them facing significant financial difficulty and sub-standard living conditions. The sole purpose of this program is to create a surge of economic mobility for VETERANS that would otherwise not have the opportunity. This opportunity is provided via advanced training and placement assistance for in-demand, high-paying jobs in technology and software development. IBG commits to provide training, mentorship, interview preparation, job placement, and apprenticeship opportunities for all participants. All students that complete the program will be added to our training and hiring pipeline and be recruited for job opportunities.
This is a comprehensive, 12-week program, designed to get students all the tools they need to succeed as mobile full-stack application/java software developers.
Please sign up at this link. Registration Form
Then send your DD214 ( with SSN blacked out) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students that complete will obtain an IBG Technical Certification
This training program has a market value of $40,000.00 per student. and this is part of the reason why so many cannot get the jobs that require this training. As part of the Richard Allen Vet Tech program, IBG subsidizes much of the program for each individual–candidates are evaluated for eligibility before being granted enrollment.
Mobile runs the world. So does Middleware. Everyone wants an app or needs software developers– but that’s just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our high-tech Mobile/Middleware program not only helps take veterans from novice to professional, but it also supplies them with the tools they need to land great, high-paying jobs in technology!
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development tasks.
- Over 40 lectures and over 320 hours of content
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Full Stack Development.
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 255
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- I.T. environment basics
- object oriented programming 1
- object oriented programming 2
- object oriented programming 3
- object oriented programming 4
- introduction to enterprise java
- java data structures
- rules of java
- intermediate java
- advanced java
- beginners android
- android sdk
- native application development
- agile vs waterfall
- beginners android
- intermediate android
- advanced android
- programming best practices
- programming assignments 1-30
- team- based app development
- enterprise provisioning
- project management
- project completion
- interview dynamics
- interview prep
- interview questions
- interview mastery
- React.JS Basics
- React Interview Questions
- React Advanced Topics
- React Native Basics
- TypeScript Basics
- CI/CD process
- Putting it all together
- Systems Architecture
- Full Stack Architecture and Design
- Optimizing UI/UX
- Thinking about the end user
- Common On-The-Job Scenarios
- How to handle conflict in the workplace