T.R.A.P. Tech Program (15-19 Years Old – WorldWide) – application only 501(c)3 Next Class 1/15
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Check some recent news coverage on our non-profit programs.
There are millions of high-paying tech jobs out there that cannot be filled, and millions of people that need better-paying jobs. The trap tech program fills the gap! No longer does a candidate need to take on tens of thousands of dollars in student loans and complete college, only to find out that he/she is still under-qualified for many great-paying jobs!
T.R.A.P Tech is a program offered by the International Technology Development Program, an official 501(c)3 non-profit established to create billions of dollars in economic impact by training AND placing individuals from economically disadvantaged situations into high-paying tech jobs. No college education required!
T.R.A.P. stands for (T)raining (R)esponsible (A)dvanced (P)professionals. Through this program, IBG Software delivers world-class training and workforce development programs for candidates aged 15-19 at no cost to the student. This demographic generally has limited work experience and encounters significant difficulty finding good employment opportunities. The sole purpose of the T.R.A.P. Tech program is to create a surge of economic mobility for candidates that would otherwise not have the opportunity. This opportunity is provided via advanced training and placement assistance for in-demand, high-paying jobs in technology and software development. IBG commits to provide training, mentorship, interview preparation, and apprenticeship opportunities for all participants. All students that complete the program will be added to our training and hiring pipeline and be recruited for job opportunities.
This is an intense, 4-month program, designed to get students all the tools they need to succeed as Full-Stack Web/mobile application/java software developers.
Please check out this link to a recent news report for more details on the program.
Please sign up at this link. Trap Tech Application Form
Students that complete will obtain an IBG Technical Certification and get job placement assistance
This training program is worth $75,000.00 per student, and this is part of the reason why so many cannot get the jobs that require this training. As part of the T.R.A.P. Tech program, IBG Subsidizes the full cost of the program for each individual–candidates are evaluated for eligibility before being granted enrollment.
Mobile runs the world. So does Middleware. And Blockchain is quickly becoming a global force. Everyone wants an app, but thats just cracking the surface. Enterprise mobile stands to grow almost 200% year over year for the next 5-6 years, creating nearly 10.0 new million jobs worldwide. The influx of mobile creates a directly proportionate influx in demand for Middleware Engineers to support these systems. The combination of skills is extremely rare and in VERY high demand. Our Mobile/Middleware program not only takes you from beginner to professional, but it also supply you with the tools you need to land a great job in technology!
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development and blockchain development tasks.
- Over 50 lectures and over 240 hours of content
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Full Stack Development, cloud, application servers,N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn Blockchain development, smart contract development, testing, and crypto currency development/testing
- Learn Mobile development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced mobile techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current mobile development and testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
- Get certification and job-placement assistance
To get started, join this class send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and send a writeup explaining why you should be chosen to be a part of the program.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 640 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1336
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Introduction Copy
- I.T. engineering basics
- I.T. environment basics
- object oriented programming
- object oriented programming
- object oriented programming 3
- object oriented programming 4
- beginners android
- android sdk
- native application development
- agile vs waterfall
- beginners android
- intermediate android
- advanced android
- programming best practices
- programming assignments 1-30
- team- based app development
- enterprise provisioning
- project management
- project completion
- interview dynamics
- interview prep Copy
- interview questions
- interview mastery
- Introduction to React
- Introduction to Redux
- Introduction to DOM
- Introduction to React Hooks
- Intermediate React
- Intermediate State Management
- React Interview Questions
- Team-based software development
- Understanding GIT Flow
- Troubleshooting your code
- Resolving GIT Merge Conflicts
- Git Commands
- Understanding Agile