T.R.A.P. Tech Program | 15-19 Years Old | Ongoing Training
This is an intense, 4-month program, designed to get students all the tools they need to succeed as Full-Stack Web/mobile application/java software developers. T.R.A.P. stands for (T)raining (R)esponsible (A)dvanced (P)rofessionals. Through this program, IBG Software delivers world-class training and workforce development programs for candidates aged 15-19 at no cost to the student. The sole purpose of the T.R.A.P. Tech program is to create a surge of economic mobility for candidates that would otherwise not have the opportunity. IBG commits to provide training, mentorship, interview preparation, and apprenticeship opportunities for all participants. All students that complete the program will be added to our training and hiring pipeline and be recruited for job opportunities.
Students that complete this program will receive a middleware mobile certification. They will also receive recognition for intermediate-to-advanced mastery of key mobile development and blockchain development tasks.
- Over 50 lectures and 240 hours of content; Test Training included
- Practical Assignments at the end of every session
- Learn Full Stack Development, cloud application servers, N-Tier architectures and how to build/design/troubleshoot issues
- Develop over 30 mobile applications
- Learn Blockchain development, test, and provisioning basics from a team of professional trainers
- Course content is designed by considering current mobile development and testing technology in the job market
How to Sign Up:
To get started, send an email to email@example.com with your resume, along with a writeup explaining why you should be chosen to be a part of the program.
If you have any questions please check out our FAQ page.
Any additional questions, or issues, please open a zendesk ticket at IBG Support.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 640 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1392
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self